Latest Version 1.0.10 Release Dec 31, 2018 Click HERE to view the Change log
- Fixed: Active background color.
- Fixed: Breakpoint option is undefined.
- Fixed: Load Dashicon.
- Improve: Admin js.
Clever Mega Menu is an easy to use Mega Menu Plugin For Visual Composer. This WordPress plugin is a user-friendly, highly customizable, responsive Mega Menu.
Fully control over WordPress navigation menus with ease of visual editing from Visual Composer. Clever Mega Menu lets you add HTML, Shortcodes or widgets into navigation menus easily without any coding knowledge. Create Mega Menus the WordPress way. Build your mega menus using the familiar Visual Composer interface.
- Horizontal, vertical, dropdown mega menu supported
- Build ultimate layout with Visual Composer
- Sticky menu supported
- Create Horizontal Mega Menus
- Hover Intent, Hover or Click event to open sub menus
- Built in CSS3 transitions
- Sub Menu Alignment options
- Supports Flyout (traditional) or Mega Menu sub menu styles
- Supports multiple menus each with their own configuration
- Fully responsive, customizable mobile breakpoint for each menu location
- Multi menus in a page supported
- Hide menu items by user role or logged in status
- Built in theme editor with 100+ customisation options
- Add Dashicons to menu items
- FontAwesome Icons
- Custom Item Styling
- Google Fonts
- ClverFont Icons
- Custom Icons (from Media Library)
- Works with your existing theme
- Drag & Drop Mega Menu builder
- No CSS knowledge required
- WPML supported
- WooCommerce supported
- Customizable icon, social links
- Include SASS stylesheets
- Unlimited color
- Customizable CSS code
- Responsive, Touch & Retina Ready
- Tested in all modern desktop and mobile browsers
- Clean code with a low memory footprint
- Valid CSS3 with no !important or inline CSS styles
Integrate CleverMegaMenu with your custom theme
Important #1: This plugin can’t work alone without WPBakery Page Builder plugin. So please make WPBakery Page Builder plugin is installed on your site.
Important #2: We support all major themes but sometimes the feature might not work according to your theme css. In this case, please Submit a ticket at https://support.zooextension.com for getting our support. We will help you sort it out. After that you can ask your theme provider to update the theme to make sure your theme is compatible with this plugin.
If you are looking for including this plugin in your theme package, then you should purchase the Extended License. Just purchase a extended license for each single theme. No need to contact us.